Student Organization Renewal
Time to renew your organization!
Each year student organizations must renew their status with USI. Part of this process is attending a renewal session.
- At least 1 officer from each student organization must attend a Renewal Session
- This representative must hold an officer position within the organization.
- An advisor’s attendance does not fulfill this step within an organization’s renewal process; however advisors are welcomed to attend.
- One individual can represent a maximum of two student organizations at a Renewal Session
- Renewal Session Dates and Times WILL BE HELD IN A VIRTUAL FORMAT through Zoom.
- Information on how to access the session will be sent the day of the session to the organization president. In order to fulfill this requirement, attendees must stay for the entirety of the renewal session (NO EXCEPTIONS).
- Monday, August 17 7-9pm
- Friday, August 28 3:30-5:30pm
- Tuesday, September 8 7-9pm
- Thursday, September 17 6-8pm
- Student Development Programs will track attendance at these sessions.