CareerLink Job Fair
CareerLINK is the largest fair we host at USI and is held in both September and February.
Reasons to Attend:
- Potential career opportunities - Employers come to CareerLINK specifically to recruit USI students for jobs and Internships. Bring several copies of your resume to give employers. They will have information about their current openings, which should also be listed on Eagle Career Launch so you can do your research before the fair.
- Networking - Employers like meeting students face to face. This is your chance to shine! It is sometimes hard to get an interview at the most desirable companies, but everyone gets a chance to chat with employers at a career fair.
- Attending CareerLINK is a great way to get in a professional frame of mind. You will have the chance to dress professionally, introduce yourself to others, hear some of the questions employers and students are asking each other. This can help give you insight for how to prepare for a formal interview.
- Talk to employers and find out if there are any classes you should be taking to prepare for a future in their industry. Underclassmen should attend the fair to get familiar with how CareerLINK works. When you are looking for an internship or job you will be prepared and know what to expect!
- Even if you know where you will be working following graduation, it doesn't hurts to network with other companies and employers. You never know when opportunity will come knocking.
Wednesday, February 21 at 10:00am
University Center, Carter Hall
8600 University Boulevard, Evansville, IN 47712, USA