Student Organization Renewal Sessions
Each year student organizations are REQUIRED to renew their status as a student organization. Renewing your organization is a three-step process:
- Update Student Organization’s EagleSync portal with 2019-2020 information
- Executive Board Advisor, President and Treasurer need to complete necessary forms in EagleSync
- At least one STUDENT representative must attend a Renewal Session
Renewal Session Attendance:
- At least one representative from each student organization must attend a Renewal Session in the 2019 fall semester.
- This representative must hold an officer position within the organization.
- An advisor’s attendance does not fulfill this step within an organization’s renewal process; however, advisors are welcome to attend.
- One individual can represent a maximum of two student organizations at a Renewal Session.
Friday, September 6, 2019 at 3:00pm
University Center, Carter Hall A-C
8600 University Boulevard, Evansville, IN 47712, USA